Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome to the SLUSKI Blog

Yes it is a bit lacking in flash right now but I will work on this more over the summer. I think using a blog like this one will be easier and more fun than just making posts on the team webpage.
So far I have been having a really good summer. I finished the hotbox a couple weeks ago and since then have mostly been finishing up the deck, not much left to do now, some staining and then I can start in on some other projects. I have been doing well with my own training and seem to be on track right now to be more fit than I was this past fall. I will take some pictures of the hotbox and put those up soon. Still some testing to do with it and probably some modifications but all in all I think the project came out great.

If you want me to post something from you just email me an I will put it up, this will be a great way for the team to see what everyone is up to throughout the summer.

No comments: