Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kristen Bednar '08


Hope you have all had an amazing summer! I'm sure you guys are getting ready to go back to school...or at least thinking about it. :) I'm attempting to pack everything up to head abroad, but before I go I wanted to wish you all the best of luck this fall. I know most of the girls are getting ready to head away from SLU as well or are starting a different season, but Kalie and Robin will be there to hold down the fort, not to mention all the new blood we have coming in. Have lots of fun!

I'm planning on keeping a blog while I'm abroad (kbindk.blogspot.com) and would love to hear from you. I'll hopefully be able to do a good amount of training while I'm over there. Lots of running and biking for sure. Anyway, see ya in December! Good luck!

No comments: