Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On a roll

Yeah the snow situation is rather bleak but two bright spots over the past week.
The team won the Mt. Borah gear for a year design contest which is pretty cool. I didn't really do anything myself other than pass on the info to the team and the guys really got into it. I think we submitted like 6 designs which I thought were all pretty cool looking although I do like our current suit design.
We will see how they look this winter and maybe it will be time for a change or perhaps these will just be a collectors item for years to come.

On another note we also won a small grant which will allow us to groom some trails right on campus. More on this when the official announcement comes out.

Looks like a small snow event over the next 24-36hours, although it could all be rain. We will see.

1 comment:

boyceangelae said...

good luck to your team... hope your holiday season will be great.