Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SLUSKI Movember

The most important pictures from Canada are surely the shots that capture our team's feeble attempts at facial hair growth. We were definitely outdone by UVM, but our Movember (a campaign to grow mustaches and raise awareness for men's health) was still entertaining. I didn't get a photo of everyone's complete mustached transformation (maybe Connor can put up his collection as well) but here is a sampling. Some were barely noticeable, while others were downright scary. I myself am a double-edged sword. My facial hair comes in blond and light, yet thanks to my dad's genetics I have quite a thick and rich mustache. As soon as camp ended though, I made sure to get rid of it quick before returning to real civilization. The look definitely isn't for everyone. Brace yourself before you scroll down:







No comments: