Monday, October 15, 2018

Shawn says hello! JK - its Brian

Hi Everyone!

My name is Brian Beyerbach and I’m from Queensbury, NY. I started skiing when I was in middle school and instantly fell in love with the sport. While in high school, I ran cross country and dabbled in track. I also competed on the HURT Nordic team.

Over the summer, I spent a lot of time running with my dog Lola and slaving on the docks in Lake George where I worked for a boat rental company. My favorite workout was a three-hour run I did on some mountains near my house (my dog did not join me for that one). Other than Nordic skiing, some of my favorite activities include water skiing, cliff jumping, and singing/songwriting…jk.

                    
                                                   
I’ve had so much fun at SLU so far! I’ve loved meeting all the amazing people on the team and I’m super excited for the rest of preseason training and for the winter!

Shawn Mendes or Brian? - the world may never know
A note from Lucy - for those readers of the blog that don't know, Shawn Mendes has top-10 hit songs and is also Brian's identical twin.


No comments: