Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Hello from Meg!



Hello hello! My name is Meg Charles, and I’m a sophomore from Farmington, Maine! I attended Mount Blue High School, where I was a member of the cross country, Nordic ski team, and track team! If you haven’t figured it out, skiing is definitely my favorite! I’ve been skiing my whole life, and I’m so excited to continue my career here at SLU! When I’m not training, I can be found hiking, rock climbing, jamming on my fiddle, or laughing at my own jokes!





Over the summer, I worked in the admissions office, giving tons of tours, training, and hanging out in the NoCo! As a part of my job, I did an ice cream tour of the North Country, so I’d consider myself to be a North Country ice cream connoisseur. (I will give recommendations, and I accept payments in the form of ice cream.)



So far, training with the team has been a blast (I especially love bopping to Kesha in the vans on the way to practice). But... like any nordie after the warm, snowless, long months between seasons, I’m beyond stoked to start skiing on snow!

No comments: