Monday, June 18, 2007

Isaac Noyes '08 (Captain)


Hey everyone. Summer in Stowe is finally starting up. I kept my job at the Mercantile down in the village peddling candy and crafts to tourists and old ladies, and I also started my new job at a Science lab at UVM with Mike Hart '06. that's going well, except today I found out that the last 40hours worth of work was on an experiment didn't work. Whoops...but I'll still take your money. Besides that, I have been trying to get some good training in. Double poled up the Smuggs side of the notch on Tuesday which was a grind and a half for a solid hour, and did some running and sprinting on the Mount Mansfield Touring center trails yesterday (both are about 5 mins from my house so thats sooo nice). Hit up the dirt park yesterday after the workout with my brother and Graham Flynn, Jen Kish (both piners), and Mike. Mike and I ate it so hard on a little jump. I was legit spitting dirt for about an hour, and my face is a little F'ed up. Probably not as bad as Hunters ankle, but still hurts. Hope to get in a good OD skate tomorrow in Craftsbury before heading to the mercantile for the evening.
Hope everyone is doing well, and if your ever in the area feel free to call or stop by. I live across the parking lot from the matterhorn on the mountain road.
later,Isaac.

No comments: