Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Zach Wetherell '10


Overall things have been going well, I've been having a blast up here in the NEK. Training has been great; although now I have to do any running/mountain biking on my own due to Hunter's ankle. I usually get up in the morning around 7:30 and start work at 8. Work consists of mowing lawns, painting, drywall, and building a new deck on one of the dorms. Lunch starts at 12, back on the clock at 1. I usually work until 4, and then train for about 1hr30 to 2hrs. I usually get done around 6 or 6:30. Recently Hunter, Brian (a recent alpine grad of burke), and I have been fly fishing after our workouts for about an hour or so. After dominating the small mouth bass in Burke Mountain's snow making pond, we head back to campus and cook dinner. It may shock you that we're even still alive having to cook for ourselves, but let me tell you, I don't think the king of England ever ate this well. Bed time's between 10 and 11, then get up the next morning and do it all over again.

No comments: