Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lanky's summer in the 'Sota

Hey everybody!

I've just gotten internet back after being cut off for about a week now, so I decided that I would celebrate by writing my first ever blog post. A very momentous occasion, I should think. Now, where to begin. I guess since I just finished reading Scuba's bit, I can tell everybody that Lanky too is employed. However, my job sounds significantly less cushy, as I've spent the last week or so chasing about 25 six and seven year-olds around one of the city parks. Tell you what, I've played more freeze tag in the last 3 days than I care to say. Aside from all that, training has been going pretty well overall, except for that one time when I waited out the hailstorm and then went out for a ski and got caught in a thunderstorm. (Later I found out that the weather guys were watching the storm that I got caught in for tornados, awesome right?) Anyhow, I'm trying to keep up with the plan and I'm looking forward to getting back and training with everybody and those lovely things that you easterners call hills. (I haven't found any incline longer than about two minutes at an easy run pace). Now, I'm off to eat a pizza, cheese if anybody was wondering.

Later,
Lanky

No comments: